Agenda for Forum no. 25 14th Jan 2019 at 7pm – MFC
Introduction of Fan’s seat guests:
Welcome to Andy Wilson ( Yarm Reds ).
Minutes of Mtg 24:
Matters arising from mtg. 24:
- Foodbank – YF
- P.R.Initiatives – DR
- Derby County FC – Concourse Heating – presentation. CJ & DR
- Safe Standing? Celtic visit update – CJ
Comments re- THFC and Everton FC – PH
- Riverside identity – RN – YF update
- Dockside Road Traffic – RN repeat to other queries
- Stadium Big Screen – RN – YF update
- Stand naming – RN – YF update
- Wheelchair access -Concourse – PC – YF update
- Disabled group Annual Dinner – PC – PC update
- Application to join MSF as discussed last meeting. Decision follow up statements – CJ.
Matters arising from groups:
Still no answer for supporter who raised “racist issues “ re- STOKE game – DR
All from RN – fmttm site:-
Coach travel – Child prices / reductions
One free trip to supporters per season as PR gesture from club.
4th Round match times/dates arrangements – very short notice unacceptable
Meal deals for families
West Stand Upper – “pop-up bar” – great idea. Extend ?
Discount tkts for kids / clubs / OAP’s/ sports groups / forces /etc.,
to boost gates for run-in to promotion at end of season.
Market research invitation from American lady .
Any other business:
If anyone has anything to add at this late stage can you please text me before 5pm on Monday. Also, please text me if you are unable to attend.
There appears to be quite a lot of issues open for further comment/discussion tonight but if we keep a tight line on follow-up discussions we should be able to get through it in good time.
Please keep comments as brief and concise as possible to ensure prompt conclusion of normal business.
Peter Hodgson – (Secretary-MSF)